- All Products
- Hot Pressure Washers
- Cold Pressure Washers
- Trailer Units
- Mister/Pressure Washer Combination
- Parts & Accessories
- Air Compressor / Gen.
- Surface Cleaners
- Parts Washers
- Fleet Wash Systems
- Water Treatment
- Used Equipment
Installation & Service Technician
We are looking for GOOD PEOPLE! People that are Enthusiastic, have a Positive Outlook, are Fit and Caring Individuals that are Well Organized.
Job Description & Qualifications
Installation & Field Service Technicians are responsible performs mechanical work on pressure washers, car & truck wash systems, pumps, floor cleaners and various other industrial cleaning equipment. The Technician should be able to multitask, have strong problem solving skills and be goal oriented. Must work well both independently and as part of a team. Have the ability to work well with customers. This is a safety sensitive job. Must be able to safely operate power tools, forklifts, scissor lifts, electric meters. Mixing and delivering cleaning soap products, maintaining a warehouse & grounds. The individual should have a good understanding of basic mechanical and electrical, able to use Microsoft office, able to lift 70lbs.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities And Key Accountabilities
• Must be familiar with engine components and systems and how they interact with each other.
• Must have the ability to inspect, repair and replace defective or worn parts.
• Be able to perform routine equipment maintenance.
• Have the aptitude to diagnose and identify equipment malfunctions.
• Have a good driving record with the ability to travel to various job sites in the state.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of goods.
• Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
• Verify computations against physical count of stock.
• Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
• Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to our clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Be able to stand and move about regularly.
• Ascending or descending ladders to move merchandise.
• Frequently bend body downward and forward by bending at the waist.
• Be able to coordinate movement of the fingers and hands to grasp, move parts and have the adequate dexterity and strength to complete tasks.
• Able to compute, analyze and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes.
• Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of communication orally with others accurately.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented.
• Able to see and read computer monitors and be able to detect specific noises, proper equipment operation and understand what others are saying.
• Ability to understand and follow basic instruction and guidelines.
• Ability to understand, remember and communicate routine, factual information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The individual should be able to work both supervised & unsupervised, have a good driving record and trustworthy.
If these qualities define you, and you want to be an instrumental part of the success of our company, consider your next career move.
• Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, foul smells and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort,
• Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds in a physical environment. Must be able to make repetitive movements including but not limited to – lifting, bending & squatting.
• Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
• Must be 20 - 50 years of age
• Must pass the Drug Test
• Must pass the Background Checks & Pre-employment tests if applicable
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
• Basic Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and tools.
• Forklift experience.
Hourly Rate plus Commission, Performance Bonuses, Company Matched Savings & Profit Sharing Plans Available upon Tenure
$27050. - $45760. DOE
Send your resume and any other information you feel might be pertinent to Rodney@Ctsclean.com & Sales@Ctsclean.com