- All Products
- Hot Pressure Washers
- Cold Pressure Washers
- Trailer Units
- Mister/Pressure Washer Combination
- Parts & Accessories
- Air Compressor / Gen.
- Surface Cleaners
- Parts Washers
- Fleet Wash Systems
- Water Treatment
- Used Equipment
ISC Account Manager/Industrial Sales
Looking For Enthusiastic & Motivated People to join our Team
People that want to chart their own course in life - set their own schedule and not have their income limited
To serve & develop customer partners by nurturing accounts, offering solutions, meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations with the sales of environmental equipment products. Must be motivated - setting your own schedules - running your own business - controlling your own successes.
* Salesperson has the ability to discount w/ a published sliding commission structure.
* Sixty Day Compensated Training Program ensures success for the right people.
* PLUS an 8% Training - Commission Schedule -
(Example - Base Sales Price - $3000. = $3000.x8% = $240. Training Commission)
* Upon Training Completion - the ISC & Management shall draft the ISC Commission Schedule - typically in the 14 - 16% of GrossRange (Example - $3000.x16% = $480. Commission)
* Plus a Fast Start Bonus / Incentive Plan - If you can't commit to hit these starting numbers – this may not be the best choice for you.
FIRST MONTH - $750 BONUS
1> 200 (10pdy) Personal Calls
2> 200 (10pdy) Telephone Calls
SECOND MONTH - $400 BONUS
1> 300 (15pdy) Personal Calls
2> 300 (15pdy) Telephone Calls
3> $1600. Commission
* Must provide Due Diligence to Outside Sales Efforts, Prospecting, Presentation and Closing.
* Expected to service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing & potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet, conditions or trade factors.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
* Expected to submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses hot sheets.
* Resolves customer partner complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade shows & educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Self-Confidence, Enthusiastic, Motivated, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Passion for Sales and Winning!
Send your resume and any other information you feel might be pertinent to Rodney@Ctsclean.com & Sales@Ctsclean.com