- All Products
- Hot Pressure Washers
- Cold Pressure Washers
- Trailer Units
- Mister/Pressure Washer Combination
- Parts & Accessories
- Air Compressor / Gen.
- Surface Cleaners
- Parts Washers
- Fleet Wash Systems
- Water Treatment
- Used Equipment
We are looking for GOOD PEOPLE! People that are Enthusiastic, have a Positive Outlook, are Fit and Caring Individuals that are Well Organized.
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, cleaning, counter, assisting w/ troubleshooting and repairing industrial pressure washers & pumps. Mixing and delivering cleaning soap products, maintaining a warehouse & grounds. The individual should have a good understanding of basic mechanical and electrical, microsoft office, able to lift 70lbs., able to work both unsupervised & supervised, be clean, neat, good driving record and trustworthy.
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to our clients.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations & operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The individual should be able to work both supervised & unsupervised, have a good driving record and trustworthy.
If these qualities define you, and you want to be an instrumental part of the success of our company, consider your next career move.
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort,
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds in a physical environment. Must be able to make repetitive movements including but not limited to – lifting, bending & squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be 20 - 50 years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Checks & Pre-employment tests if applicable
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Basic Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and tools.
- Forklift experience.
$22860. - $37400.
Send your resume and any other information you feel might be pertinent to Rodney@Ctsclean.com & Sales@Ctsclean.com